Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2015.01.17 Golf Cart and PickleBall

Fortuna de Oro hosted a pickle ball tournament against Westwinds park this morning and I was one of the participants. There were eight women and eight men from each park playing. We played a type of round robin to begin with and kept track of our scores. The top two women and the top two men from each park then competed for the championship game. Jeanne and I ended up being the top scoring women for Fortuna de Oro so we played as partners in the championship game and we won!! The final score ended up being 11-9 and we had to come from behind to win. It was a great time.

I then spent the afternoon hanging out at the house and catching up on some work. I have big plans for our golf cart, so I started the prep work on that. Hopefully I will be able to finish it on Sunday if the wind isn’t blowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment