Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015.01.06 Backman's


We dropped Mom off and Aunt Margaret's house on Sunday night after having supper with Nancy and Del. She wanted to spend a few days with Margaret and Wendy before heading back to Yuma later this week.  I had a few errands to run in Bismarck this morning, then I spent the afternoon with Margaret and Mom. We played a few games of Upwords then Mavis stopped over for a little visit also. Mom and I then went to the nursing home to visit Uncle Dewey. I'm glad that we were able to see him before heading back down south.
We picked up supper on the way back to the house and ate with Craig, Becky and Wendy. It's nice to catch up with everyone. I always enjoy spending time with my extended family, it just doesn't happen often enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment