Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015.01.02 Leaving Day

The kids had Nerf guns and spent the week having Nerf wars. There were little Styrofoam bullets flying all over the house. I had to do a lot of "healing" this week.

Jeff and Derek both celebrate birthdays in January, however the kids are never around to help us celebrate, so we had a little impromptu birthday party for them. Cupcakes and cookies were on the menu. 

There are four generations in this photo. Mom in the middle, me on the right. Brandy and Derek are on the left and Payton, Jeffrey, Abby and Macy are behind us.

Derek, Abby and Payton have been here since last Saturday and Brandy, Jeffrey and Macy arrived on Monday. We have had a full house for the week with a lot going on. Tyler was even here for one night. Now everyone is leaving today and it's going to be quiet around here. Macy gave me lots and lots of hugs before she left and even ran back in from the car to give me one last hug. When I went out on the porch to wave good-bye she was crying and so was I. I love having all of the kids come here. They all get along so well and have so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment