Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015.01.03 Cold, Lazy Day

The kids have all gone home and it's just Mom, Jeff and I hanging out at the house.  You can see by the outdoor temperature that we didn't move very far or very fast today. My friend Tracy and I used to walk if the temperature were above zero with no wind, but once it gets below zero it's just way too cold to be outside for any length of time. No walks today, however I was able to entertain myself by texting my sister.  Her beloved Arizona Cardinals were playing against the Carolina Panthers. Jeff was watching the game at a friends house and would call me when the Panthers scored and we sent JoDee several different photos of Panthers eating birds. It was amusing and a good way to pass the time.  It was also ironic, because truth be told I would cheer for the Cardinals all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment