Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Monday, May 20, 2013

Jerome, Arizona

 Larry, Gina, Jeff and I went for a drive and ended up in Jerome, Arizona, which is an old copper mining town tucked in to the side of a mountain. It was a cute little town with lots of shops and a ton of history.




 Here she comes just a walking down the street. Do wa de do de dum do de we.
 Larry, he's always smiling.




 We always have to stop someplace for ice cream.


 They had a really cook kaleidoscope store. Don't you just love those things? I bought a little one, but I wish that I would have spent the money on something bigger.
 He must have been enjoying himself. He's actually smiling for a photo.
 Jeff would love to have this in our yard.


 We had to get a photo of the still to show Tyler. He can buy it and make his own moonshine.
 OK - I don't have a clue who this is, but I loved the pacifier with the mustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment