Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2013.02.08 Hawaii

Brandy called us over the weekend and let us know that Allegiant Air Lines was now flying to Hawaii from Mesa and that we should check out the prices. I got on-line and found out that we could get tickets for $118 each way. We asked JoDee and Gary to come along and after making a few arrangements for work, we booked our flight. We were leaving in three days! I had some shopping to do, as I did not take any clothes that would be appropriate for Hawaii.  All I had along were jeans and shirts. I don't think I even had a pair of sandals along with me. When we got to the airport on Thursday morning, we were surprised to find out that this was actually the maiden flight. It's fun to plan a trip on the spur of the moment and have everything work out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment