Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hawaii - Day Three

 Today we are heading in the other direction to explore the west side of the island. There are many beaches to stop and explore.
 JoDee
 Jeff, Gary and JoDee



 They actually canceled the surf competition today because the waves are so big. Who would have thought that?




 Bird in a tree
 Birds in a tree. =D
 As a photographer, I really want to capture a bee mid-flight and have a sharp, clear photo. I'm getting close, but just can't seem to get there. I also want to capture a hummingbird.
 Almost, but not quite.




 Hanauama Bay - We went snorkeling here for the afternoon. We saw lots of great sea life there. I turned around and came face to face with a turtle. It startled me and I had to swim away pretty fast. Then I laughed at myself. I don't know why, but I was not expecting to see a turtle that close.

 JoDee - always smiling.



 Jeff and Robyn
Gary and JoDee

No comments:

Post a Comment