Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

088:365 Wind Towers


JoDee and I drove to California on Tuesday to visit Karlyn. We drove through Palm Springs and were able to see all of the wind towers along the highway. WOW!! The photos were all drive by's since we had just gotten out of a traffic jam that lasted over an hour. We ran across two traffic jams yesterday caused by accidents. The first one lasted about half an hour and the second one about an hour. That really adds to the driving time. We will be heading back home on Friday, so maybe I will be able to stop then and get a few decent shots.

2 comments:

  1. I remember driving by these when Karlyn took Jordyn and I to Palm Springs for my 18th birthday and Jordyn's 15th birthday. That was a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete