Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

068:365 Ocean






When Jeff and I were trying to decide where to spend the winter, he kept telling me that he wanted to be by the ocean, that he loves the water. Well, we did spend a few weeks right on the beach and we had a great time. Then we decided to head west and spend some time in Arizona, as we both have family living here. Jeffs' sister Gina found us a nice house to rent for a couple of months and it's obvious that she has also heard Jeff say that he wants to be by the ocean. Gina is very generous and left Jeff this really nice housewarming gift. I guess that she decided if Jeff couldn't go to the ocean, she would bring the ocean to him. I wonder if it's salt water in there? =D




2 comments:

  1. I love the "kick bucket to make waves." Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love Auntie Gina. Why are you thinking of buying a house in AZ if there are no oceans there, then?

    ReplyDelete