Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Monday, March 28, 2011

087:365 Books


I really thought that retirement would bring me lots of time for reading, but boy was I wrong. We are running all the time. I used to laugh at people that said they never had a day off when they retired, but I totally understand now what that means. Currently I am half way through The Help and I have been reading it for more than three weeks already. It is a good book but the only time that I have to read is right before bed, and by then I am exhausted and can't make it through very much before I am fast asleep. Maybe when I get back home I will have more time??

2 comments:

  1. Really?? But I am stockpiling my books for when my kids are gone! I'm still going to live in my delusional world where someday I will have time to read all the books I want to get read. :)

    On a serious note, you might have more time when you get back here. Remember, there isn't a lot to do in ND. At least not much that you haven't probably done already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get these books from Grandpa's stock? They look worn. If Grandma has a few of Grandpa's Louis L'Amour books, I would take a few.

    ReplyDelete