Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Thursday, September 22, 2011

260:365 Marathon

Last year I got a relay team together from work to run the Krolls Diner Marathon in Bismarck.  Marla was very hesitant about being a part of the team, as she had never run before.  After thinking about it very hard, she decided that she would give it a try and ended up doing a great job.  This year, she went above and beyond and ran the half marathon!  13.1 miles.  Way to go Marla!!  Eric and Heather also ran the half.  That's three out of the five of us.  I started to train, but every time that I started running I ended up hurting my back.  Not sure if the two were related, but next year I plan on running.  Watch out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment