Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Sunday, September 11, 2011

253:365 NDSU Bison

My big girl camera is on the fritz!! =(  I need to send if in for repairs and it's going to take 5-6 weeks to get it back.  In the meantime, I need to use my little point & shoot or my phone for my photos of the day.  We went to the NDSU Bison vs. St. Francis game last night.  We were sitting pretty high up in the stands and I was wishing that I had my camera with my new big lens, but I didn't and this is the best that I could get with my little camera.  It was fun to be there, but the Bison were ahead 42-0 when we left during the third quarter.  I'm not sure what the final score ended up being.

No comments:

Post a Comment