Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

255:365 Flower (White Lilac??)

Two things: 
#1:  I think that this is a white lilac bush that bloomed already this spring and it has a couple of blossoms on it now.  I could be wrong, but that's what I think. 
#2:  I have had to send in my good camera for repairs and it is going to take at least 5-6 weeks before they send it back.  I'm really bummed about that, especially since I have been looking forward to this fall and all of the fall colors.  I also wanted to get the book done with all of my grandma's paintings this fall. I have decided though that I will use my phone and my P&S to continue my POTD project.  I don't want to just give up on that, since I have come this far.  I will just have to see how creative I can be with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment