Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Thursday, September 1, 2011

244:365 McDonald Lake

We spent last night at an inn right on McDonald Lake at the east entrance to Glacier National Park.  It was raining late yesterday afternoon and evening so we didn't get to do too much.  It also rained during the night and the clouds were really low this morning as we were getting ready to leave.  I stood on the shore and snapped a few photos before it started to rain again.  It's a good thing that I did, as they are the only photos that I took today.  We went white water rafting in the afternoon, and I wasn't about to take my camera along for that.  The water is running kind of slow this late in the season and they were only class I and II rapids.  It was fun and made me want to go on some bigger rapids.  I hope some day that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment