Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Saturday, January 29, 2011

029:365 Beach


This is it for today. This was taken down the beach from us when I was out for my walk this afternoon. It's the only photo that I took all day. Good thing that I am listening to a book right now and had my iPod with me. We spent the morning checking out Bonita Beach and Lovers Key State Park. It's kind of cool right now, and not quite warm enough to actually sit on the beach and relax. I think that tomorrow will be a little warmer and I can get my chair, kick back and finish the book on my kindle. I'd really like to finish that before the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. Are you liking your iPod? I really want one, but just haven't broke down and got one yet. I even had the kids at school show me how they work. They are pretty fancy. I'm just worried about getting music and trying to figure all that out. I have no idea what to pick for music. Maybe someone could do it for me. :)

    ReplyDelete