Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

025:365 Shell on Beach


It was very windy today and there were supposed to be thunderstorms in the afternoon, so we decided to head over to Sanibel Island today and spend some time on the beaches over there. Sanibel Island is supposed to be a great shelling beach and they sure lived up to their reputation. If you are looking for nice shells, this is definitely a place to go. We left this morning, so I did not get a chance to walk before we left. I told Jeff that I would get my walk in while we were at Sanibel, so I had him drop me off at one beach and met him at the next beach. It was about two and a half miles between beaches and I didn't run into anyone for over a mile. Boy were there shells there. Of course I didn't have my camera with me then, nor did I have a bag to carry the shells, but I managed to snag a few bigger shells and carry them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment