Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Monday, January 17, 2011

017:365 Palm Tree


I finally feel like I am starting to settle in. We arrived back at Fort Myer Beach this afternoon and will be here for the next month, minus a couple of side trips that we have planned. I was able to unpack my suitcase and put everything in drawers. It will be nice not to have to lug the suitcase in and out for a few days anyway. We are really enjoying our trip and we just spent a really nice weekend with Ted and Mary. I am a little behind where I want to be for my yearly goal as far as exercising, and I don't like to start out behind, but I will try to catch up before the end of the month. It's not always easy to fit in the exercise when you are traveling. Imagine that.
This is the view from our balcony. (Actually I think it is the balcony right below ours.) It was raining when we got here this afternoon, but starting clearing off right before sunset, so I was able to go for a short walk. This is a beautiful beach. I know that we're going to enjoy being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment