Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Sunday, February 22, 2015

2015.02.09 Lost Teeth

A really weird thing happened last night. I had a tooth (one of my crowns) that just fell out of my mouth all of a sudden. Within an hour the tooth next to it also fell out. I put the teeth in a baggie and made plans to head to the dentist in Mexico this morning and have the teeth glued back in. Much to my surprise, the roots were not long enough to glue the teeth back in to, so I ended up having to have two implants and a bone graft. That is definitely not what I was expecting, but I guess that I am lucky that it happened here as the cost will be about a third of what it would cost me at home. I have two temporary teeth to tide me over for now, until I can get new crowns put in next fall. By the time that we got home, I was otherwise occupied and did not get my photo for the day, and I will spare everyone taking photos of my teeth. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment