Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Saturday, February 7, 2015

2015.02.01 Superbowl Sunday





We spent Superbowl Sunday with Dona and Mike. The Seahawks were playing the Patriots in Arizona. Of course we were rooting for the Seahawks, but it just wasn't meant to be. Before the game, we headed to the driving range to hit a couple of buckets of balls. We are trying to keep our golf game up, but we really don't get that much time to golf. 
Brandy had sent Jeff a Jelly Belly game for his birthday and we decided to play it during the football game. The jelly beans can look the same, but some of them are laced with nasty flavors, like barf for skunk. Lucky for me, I didn't get any of the nasty flavors, because I'm pretty sure that I would have puked. Dona and Mike ended up with the icky ones. They are pretty sure that Jeff and I rigged the game. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment