Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

2012 207:366 Painting the Wheels

Jeff gave this tractor to Jeffrey and Macy for them to have as a remembrance of their Great Grandpa Eddie. He also took up a $70 gallon of paint and told Brandy to paint the rims, so they would quit rusting. Well, Brandy is in grad school this summer and needless to say, this job is not at the top of her priority list, even though her father has been on her about getting it done. We went up there for the weekend and Brandy and Jeff scraped the rust and I started painting. Somehow, there ended up being only one paint brush and I ended up painting all the the wheels by myself. I'm sure what I'm saying here is WTH, how did this happen?!? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment