Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Monday, March 19, 2012

What are the odds???

I don't know what it is about me, but I notice license plates, even if they are not vanity plates. A few years ago while I was on my overnight to Hettinger, I found a car with the next sequentially numbered plate from mine, ie: HJG 285 and HJG 286. As it turns out, the person that owned that car was also from Wilton, down in Hettinger doing some construction work after a big hail storm. Well, here we are in St. Croix with a rental car, and look at the license plates. The car on the left is ours and the car on the right has the next sequentially numbered plate. I took a statistics class in college a few years ago, but I don't even know where to begin to figure out the odds of this happening twice in my lifetime. Maybe I should be buying a lottery ticket?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment