Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Thursday, March 29, 2012

2012 087:366 Dime

Jeff's family places a great deal of significance on found dimes. They are a sign of good luck or of making the right decision. I know that I always smile when I find one. I found this dime on the beach yesterday in the sand, so I'm sure that it is very good luck. Today I purchased some lottery tickets. I'll let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

  1. I always find pennies, and they make me smile too. If I find a dime or a nickel I really feel I'm doing good. When we lived in Colorado, I volunteered as a band assistant for the Middle School Band. Every day on the way in or out of the school I would find a penny. I told the Band Director I guess that was my pay. Occasionally I'd find a nickel or dime, and feel like I'd had a raise. :-) Never thought of taking a picture of them though.

    ReplyDelete