Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Sunday, November 27, 2011

328:365 Shed on the prairie

I pass this shed every time I drive home from Bismarck and every time I think one day I will have to stop and get a photo.  Well, today was the day.  I was on my way home from Bismarck as the sun was coming up and the colors were perfect, so I had to stop.  And no, I did not spend the night in Bismarck.  I went down early to get some early bird specials and to get the paper for my Black Friday shopping.  The papers in Wilton did not have about half the ads that they should have, so I drove to Bismarck to get a "real" paper. Hahahaha, I know, I'm a fool, but Black Friday is the only day that I actually enjoy shopping and I'm usually done by 8:00 in the morning.  So there is about a three hour window all year that I can say I had fun spending my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment