Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

314:365 SURPRISE!!

It's my mom's 70th birthday this year and my sisters and I went to Yuma to surprise her.  JoDee and I had walked in on her card party earlier in the day and needless to say, she was absolutely shocked.  There was not a dry eye in the house.  Here, we are at a restaurant and Karlyn walked up and surprised her again.  It was fun.  I wasn't sure that we would be able to pull this off, but I think by the look on her face it was genuine surprise.  Yay for us!  As we were leaving the restaurant, mom told me no more surprises, that she couldn't handle it.  I told her not to worry, none of the grandkids were going to show up, it was just the three of us.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to pull off the surprise! What a great picture.

    ReplyDelete