Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Monday, February 7, 2011

038:365 Walking Shoes

I have a goal. I want to walk or run an average of four miles per day every day for a year. That is 1,460 miles. It's not possible for me to get out every day, so there are some days that I have to double up and go eight miles. The pair of shoes that you see here is actually worn out, as they have about 600 miles on them, but right now most of the walking or running that I do is on the sand and these are going to have to do. Currently I am 25.31 miles behind my goal, but I started my year in Fargo and was not able to walk at all in the blizzard. I am hoping that I will be "caught up" by the end of the week, as next week we will start traveling again and it's not easy to fit in my walks when we are traveling.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you are supposed to get new shoes at 200 miles! You are doing great, keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a goal Robyn, I'm impressed! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete