Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 011:366 Quicken

I'm not going to lie, Jeff and I do everything completely opposite of each other. If I say white, Jeff will say black. If I say up, he says down. He gave me the job of keeping track of the finances this past year, since I am retired and should have time. Being the anal accounting person that I am, I kept track of EVERYTHING. I can tell you to the penny, how much money is in each account. Jeff calls the bank to check on the balance. Needless to say, I had way more information than he wanted at the end of the year and it was just too much for him to decipher. This year, I am going to do things differently. I purchased an accounting program and I'm hoping that it will give us each the information that we are looking for. We'll have to see how it ends up. Now if I could just figure out how to get Jeff and I on the same page at least once in a while, it would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment