Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Saturday, October 8, 2011

275:365 Belle Fouche River

I had signed up for the Black Hills Photo Shootout way back in July, and in the mean time, my camera started acting up and I had to send it in for repairs, so I did not have it for the shootout.  Lucky for me (and not so lucky for her), Brandy let me use her camera for the workshops.  Well, the camera worked fine for the first morning session, but after shooting only a few photos at the afternoon session, something happened and Brandy's camera would no longer work.  (I swear that I haven't done anything to anger the camera gods.)  I spent the rest of that session and the session on Sunday morning snapping photos with my camera.  Elaine was feeling really sorry for me and told me that I could use her camera for the Sunday afternoon session, Autumn along the Belle Fouche River, even though at this point she knew my history with cameras.  All went well, and I returned her camera to her in good working order.

No comments:

Post a Comment