Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Sunday, July 31, 2011

205:365 Where's Brandy?!? =D



I'm posting two pictures today!!



I laugh every time that I look at this photo. I didn't realize it until I uploaded this photo to my computer, but Brandy is trying very hard to get herself into this photo. There is a much nicer photo of Elaine and Jenna which I will also post, I just had to laugh at Brandy. Elaine, Jenna, Brandy, Jeff (Jenna's boyfriend) and the kids and I spent the day driving along the Bear Tooth Highway to Cook City. We made many stops along the way and had lunch in Cook City. We stopped in Red Lodge on the way home to buy some candy at the candy store. It was a great way to spend the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment