Faith - Gratitude - Believe - Breathe - Strength - Harmony - Determination - Kindness - Appreciate - Refresh - Flexible

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 2


Today it was hard to figure out what to do, as I was home most of the day by myself. My internet wasn't working, so I called my cousin in the early afternoon to see if hers was working. She said that it was, and suggested that I unplug everything and let it rest for a few moments, then plug it back in to see if it worked. Of course, why didn't I think of that?!? And, it worked. I spent the rest of the day working, then went for a walk this evening. On my way home, I stopped by to see my cousin for a few moments, since she told me that she hadn't been feeling well for the last few days. I gave her a dark chocolate candy bar that I had been carrying for myself. She said that dark chocolate was her favorite. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment